Friday, September 24, 2010

benz's new haircut.

d & i wanted to the groomers to completely shave him down but keep his handlebar mustache. he plays outdoors during the day with the rest of the boys, and tends to get grass, leaves, and whatever else he did during the day stuck to his hair so having shorter hair would be easier to maintain.

as u can see, it didn't quite pan out that way.

Photobucket

LOL i love his big ol' head. shooooooooooocuteee!

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.