Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello Again, Mr. UPS.

Thanks for brightening up my shitty week.

I made a pact with D that I would only purchase beauty necessities. Thus, during Sephora's F&F sale, I've limited myself to only a new travel bag & brush roll since my existing ones are kinda falling apart & eyeliner backups, which one cannot never have too many of. :)

Speaking of beauty related, D was so sweet & offered to buy me some items from MAC's Venomous Villians collection for my bday since I had mentioned I was interested in it. However, nothing really appealed to me so he got me a Bobbi Brown gift set instead.

School & work's been kicking me in the ass all week since I got back from my bday getaway last weekend. Hopefully I'll get around to posting up some pictures from our trip this weekend.

Hope everyone have a safe & fun halloween weekend. :)

--

W. Louie // Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.