Wednesday, October 6, 2010

packing plastic.

Photobucket
oh hello there again, mister ups man




Photobucket
my gelaskin for my kindle came in today! it was originally a toss up between cable cranes by nanami cowdroy or "i like this music" robot by explodingdog, but amazon didn't have the robot design available, and i didn't want to pay $7 for shipping only on the gelaskin website so i ended up going with the cable cranes design from amazon.




Photobucket
i fell in love with this design when i was browsing for gelaskins for my ipod a few years back. it compliments the graphite color of mister kindle. yay! :)


now i just need to bribe the wifey to stick it on for me since i'm terrible when it comes to putting on stickers, screen protectors, etc. basically anything that requires a lot of carefulness, a steady hand, and precision.


have i ever mentioned that i'm quite clumsy?

p.s. gelaskins has always had an ongoing promotion for buy 3, get 1 free. in addition for making skins for ereaders, they also make them for laptops, phones, ipod, itouch, & mp3 players, & gaming devices. :)

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.