Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Current read.

I still haven't watched the movie. I'm not a big chick flick type of person, but now I'm afraid the book may ruin the movie for me.

On another note, I'd would love to time travel. Of course only if it's self controlled type of time transporting. I'd would prefer not popping into certain stages of my life. God knows I can die happy knowing I'd had to live through it just once. Lesson learned.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.