Wednesday, August 4, 2010

mocha chocolate pillow cookies.

mocha chocolate pillow cookies

mocha chocolate pillow cookies


source & recipe // eat run read



i'm officially done with my last final tmr nite. sometime this weekend, i'm gonna dust off my kuromi apron, bake ware and test out this recipe.




how amazing is that? brownie + mocha chocolate chip cookie = uber goodness. ingenious idea.




note to self: remember to take pictures before consume everything in one sitting.

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.