Thursday, August 12, 2010

fave programs @ work.




source // amazon.com


i use this program on a daily basis at work to develop forms and complete documents for submission. although i use it everyday, i feel like i'm not using it to its fullest potential. i wish adobe would do complimentary software upgrades whenever they release a new version, but then again that's just wishful thinking on my part. haha








source // amazon.com


i can't tell u how much i love this program. keeps me organized, quickly jot down notes since i type faster than i can write or reach for a fresh post-it. with the ability to create so many notebooks and pages, yet it's still all clickable in the interface. love, love, love. i also have this program on my personal laptop. it really makes taking notes in class a lot easier and i can separate notebooks and work space by quarters, classes, and subjects. it also has the capability of copy & pasting which also saves its location in which it was copied from. saving is also done automatically, so i never have to worry about losing work or having to back up.

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.