Tuesday, August 3, 2010

kitchen lust-list #1.

KitchenAid Artisan Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer
KitchenAid Artisan Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer
source // amazon




Cuisinart® Custom 14™ Cup Food Processor - Black Chrome
Cuisinart® Custom 14™ Cup Food Processor - Black Chrome
source // amazon




i realize it's mostly couples that have their wedding registries at bed, bath, & beyond, crate & barrel, target, etc. it's not totally weird that i have my wishlist registry filed as a wedding registry with just one name, right? (i'm kidding. i don't have one. can't say it hasn't run past my head a couple times tho.)

speaking of kitchen appliances, this past valentine's day (also the anniversary date of d & i) d had asked what i wanted for our anniversary, and our convo went a lil' something like this:

d:     babe, what do you want as an anniversary gift?
me: coffeemaker.
d: (silence)...but you DO realize that it's not very romantic right?
me: but it's practical and plus, it's something i want but haven't had the chance to get myself.
d: no.


even my best friend, k, couldn't convince him that a coffeemaker is a perfectly romantic present for me.
so long story short, i didn't get a coffeemaker.

instead, i got earrings. :) silly d.

p.s. um, D, if you're reading this, i still love my earrings even tho i can't help but think about the coffeemaker
whenever i wear the earrings. i'm kidding (okay, half kidding). <3

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.