Friday, December 17, 2010

Afternoon Coffee Break.

It's kinda late but as the saying goes, better late than never right?

Out of sight, out of mind. I always forget to remind the girls downstairs to put up the X'mas tree. I think we've completely forgot about it last year. Luckily I went into the storage room today to grab something & noticed the X'mas tree this morning.

So during my afternoon coffee break, my coworker & I put up the tree together. If our tree looks a bit pitiful, that's bc it is. Over the years the ornaments somehow gotten broken, and with what leftovers we had we've only decorated the front. Please don't judge, or look at the back of our tree. Haha

--

W. Louie // Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.