Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Robotic Love.

Photobucket
I frickin' love robots.
source // amazon

Photobucket
source // amazon

I initially spotted this on Amazon a few months ago but was reluctant to spend $120 bucks on it, considering it's only 500GB and I can easily find a 1TB for that price or lower. However, the robot design is an Amazon exclusive which made me want it more! To my surprise when I was browsing thru Amazon the other nite (I frickin' love Amazon, too!), I found the same external hard drive for 58% off! I didn't actually order it until this morning since I get free two-day shipping, I wanted to make sure it arrives on Friday so I'll be here at work for my order to come in. Yayyyy :D

I can't stress enough of the importance of backing up on a regular basis. I'm always paranoid that my computers will crash, as I've seen real experiences from family members and friends. I always make it a habit to back up every so often, and I save all my school related documents on thumb drives so it'll be easier to access when I'm on campus or at home.

If you're in the market for a new external drive, you should definitely check out this LE Amazon exclusive robot design from Western Digital external hard drive. An 500GB external drive for $50 is definitely a steal. You should hurry though, this offer expires on December 19th!

2 comments:

Kalmo said...

Woah thanks for the heads up on this sale! I remember when electronics were so expensive for so little space, now you can get 500Gb for $50 is amazing.

Mr.Domain said...

I wonder if it used SD disk? it will be much faster. It will great to have backup online.
From: Cheap Domains

Post a Comment

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.