Friday, December 3, 2010

Homestretch seems so close yet a million light years away.

Studying for the dept finance final tomorrow. I also have a marketing final Sunday nite and my last one Thursday.

Ughhh. Having finals this weekend is so inconvenient. On top of having finals, my back's been causing pain all day from last week's injuries and I'm not sure if I even have time to swing by Ski Dazzle to pick up some new boots in between studying!

I wish I had a cool story to tell about the story of my back injury, but I don't. All I'll say is that it was a battle between me and the Thanksgiving dinner turkey.
I consider it as my win of the battle since I ate it. That's my story and u bet ur pretty tush I'm sticking to it.

Breathe, Wendy, breathe.

I miss having a social life. One more week and I'll be able to reclaim it temporarily for three weeks before winter quarter begins. Pardon me while I go kick some ass in finance.

--

W. Louie // Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.