Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Irresponsible Drivers,

I understand you need to finish up last minute shopping as we are down to the wire for X'mas. Caught up in the rush, you've obviously mistaken yourself as the only driver on the fucking road.

Please do the rest of us a favor, and find other means of transportation, i.e. public transportation, so the rest of us can arrive to our destinations safely.

Thank you.

Xoxo,

--

W. Louie // Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.