Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deliciously Pungent.

Photobucket


in my household, we love mak kimchi! i make a new batch every few months because we go thru it pretty quickly and all my friends love eating it too. I prefer letting it ferment so it'll be tart and spicy. I eat it as a side dish or use it to make mostly kimchi chigae which makes a fabulous quick weekday dinner.

Photobucket

Recipes for kimchi chigae is available from Maagnchi who also has a youtube channel, providing video instructions on how to cook. You can also check out Korean Cuisine's kimchi chigae version one and kimchi chigae version two. I usually make a hybrid of those recipes and tweak it to my liking.

Cheers to yummy food!

2 comments:

Kalmo said...

Mmm haven't tried making it at home myself, lazy and I love store kind haha. Pictures look delicious though.

Mr.Domain said...

I love Kimchi so much too. It is a Korean food but it becomes my favorite foot. I can eat Kimchi everyday. Kimchi can be cooked with many other ways.
Cheap Domains

Post a Comment

my world.

le humans:
d // of my life. step papa to baxie. gpa to benz. inter nos. circa 02142009

k or wifey #1 // the best friend a girl can ever ask for. the other daughter my parents wished for.
kwhammie // my blood half. my little big sister.

le doggies:
baxie // my first born son. 5.5 yr old rat terrier.
toby // my nephew aka kwhammie's son. 4 yr old jack russell.
benz or "benben" // my g.son. 6 month old yorkie.